Monday, January 02, 2012

What Inspires You?


What inspires you?  What are your 2012 resolutions? 

Someone said the other day: Are you resolving to achieve something, or are you just engaging in wishful thinking? 

Is your goal realistic?  And, most importantly, what are you DOING to achieve that goal?  Many of us put a goal into words, yet fail to put that goal into ACTION.  Here's to putting our goals into action and to a great 2012!

Before I go, here's a pic of the latest scrapbook mini album I finished.  It's a custom mini album.  It's an inspirational album for my client's young daughter.  She's chosen some really great songs that have inspirational lyrics.   I simply love when clients give me their basic ideas and then give me free reign with creativity - I really think she's going to enjoy this mini album!

No comments: