Monday, April 23, 2012

Summer Fun Scrapbook Layout


I don't usually make summer pages but I don't know why!  They are fun to do and eye-catching with all the bright, bold colors.  I cut virtually everything out with my Silhouette (except the circles, I just used a punch for those).  I didn't realize that with my last software update they had phased out the blades with the colored tips.  I didn't know WHY the thing wouldn't CUT...and of course right when I really needed it, because I was helping a friend make her wedding programs, is when I discovered this unfortunate situation (sorry!)

I ordered the new ratchet blade and let me tell you, best thing ever.  The only thing I don't really like is the little piece that you need to actually adjust the blade - I just think it can be very easily lost.  Especially in a craft room where there are lots of little things everywhere...other than that, the new blade is great and very easy to use.

No comments: