Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Wedding Scrapbook...

Just a little something I've been working on.



This is a larger Mini Scrapbook Album than my usual ones...hmmm, I think I should have thought it through a little more...because it is also too large for the small box that I normally pack my albums in. Figures! I'll have to scout around for a box that will accomodate this bad boy.


I used full 12 x 12 inch cardstock for the pages of this album (scored and folded). It has TONS of photo mats and journaling spaces (used my own digital journaling blocks; they can be purchased here).

But what I'm really in love with are the large pull-out pages. Each page has a flap - even MORE room for photos and journaling! This is one sweet album...if I don't say so myself. ;)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very, very pretty. I love all those pullout pages too.